DENTSPLY POLY F INTRO PACK
Zinc Polycarboxylate Cement
Poly-F is a conventional zinc polycarboxylate cement.
presented as a powder containing all reactive components.
Poly-F cement complies with the requirements of ISO 9917 for zinc polycarboxylate cements
· Zinc oxide 0.72 g
· Magnesium oxide 0.07 g
· Polyacrylic acid 0.13 g
· Crowns, bridges, inlays facings and orthodontic brackets.
· Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
· Temporary fillings and fillings in deciduous teeth.
· Direct or indirect pulp-capping.
· Easy to mix and use
· Gentle on the pulp
· Chemically bonds to the tooth structure
· Anhydrous version
· Versatile in use
· Wide variety of usage
· 1 x 70g Powder
· 1 x 40ml Liquid