Ceram·X® is a light cured, radiopaque restorative material for restoration of anterior and posterior teeth.
Ceram·X® combines nanotechnology, proprietary to DENTSPLY and known from Prime&Bond® NT, with improved organically modified Ceramic particles, resulting in a Nano-Ceramic Restorative with unique features.
Based on the latest nano ceramic technology with nano fillers and nano particles, Ceram•X is a universal composite with a unique, simplified shading system for easily achievable natural aesthetics.
· Just 7 shades covering the complete VITA system
· Long working time for placing and sculpting
· Latest nano ceramic technology meaning reduced monomer leakage
· Indicated for all anterior and posterior direct restorations
· Single and dual layer options
· Light Cured
· Universal (both anterior and posterior)
· Natural aesthetics
· Low monomer release
· Superior handling
· Improved modeling
· Reduced stickiness
· Improved slump resistance
Direct restorations of all cavity classes in anterior and posterior teeth