Click Image for Gallery
DENTSPLY CHEMFIL SUPERIOR REFILL 10G
Glass Ionomer Cement
Dentsply ChemFil Superior is a fast-setting glass-ionomer restorative material consisting of a blend of alumino silicate glass and polyacrylic acid.
The powder is mixed with distilled water to produce a filling material which adheres to dentine and enamel producing tightly sealed, strong and aesthetic restorations.
1 g powder contains:
- 0.84 g x Aluminium-sodium-calcium-fluoro-phosphoro-silicate
- 0.15 g x Polyacrylic acid
This material is suitable for use in:
- Class V lesions and cavities
- Class I and II cavities of deciduous teeth
- Class III cavities
- Temporary and semi-permanent restorations
- Fissure fillings (minimal Class I cavities)
- Direct or indirect pulp-capping
- Permanent restoration of occlusal stress-bearing areas.
- The working time from start of mix is approximately 2 minutes
- The setting time from end of mix is 2 to 3 minutes
- 1 x 10g Powder (Shade LY= Light Yellow, equivalent to A2 Shade)
- NO LIQUID IS PROVIDED