The UDS-P Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler, manufactured by Woodpecker, is indispensable equipment used for the purpose of tooth cleaning and disease prevention.
The Ultrasonic unit finds its application in removal of calculus deposits and also in endodontic therapy. The unit has an automatic frequency tracking feature that ensures that the machine works on the best frequency. This also aids in steady performance of the machine.
The handpiece used in the UDS-P ultrasonic scaler is detachable, making autoclave sterilization possible up to 135oC and a pressure of 0.22MPa.
The operation of the device is digitally controlled and is more efficient for scaling when compared to other ultrasonic scalers. The ultrasonic scaler is composed of an electro circuit, water way and an ultrasonic transducer.
Warning: The use of this device is contraindicated in patients with hemophilia and patients and doctors with and artificial heart pacemaker. When using the device with heart disease patients, pregnant women and children caution should be exercised.
Automatic frequency tracking
EMS handpieces & tips are compatible
· Place the equipment in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
· Do not store the equipment together with the articles that are combustible, caustic, poisonous or explosive
· Recommended relative humidity: <79%
· Recommended atmospheric pressure: 50kPa to 106kPa
· Recommended temperature: -10oC to +50oC.
· Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
· Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.