IVOCLAR VIVADENT VIRTUAL PUTTY AND LIGHT BODY SET (REGULAR SET)
Rubber Base Material
Virtual is a new line of vinyl polysiloxane impression materials specifically developed to meet the requirements of today's most popular impression taking techniques.
Available in both fast and regular setting times (2:30 min / 4:30 min), the system features the five viscosities Putty, Heavy Body, Monophase, Light Body and Extra Light Body.
And, the system is complemented by a full line of accessories, including a tray adhesive.
Virtual impression materials are addition-reaction silicones containing vinylpolysiloxane, methylhydrogensiloxane, an organoplatinic complex, silica and food dyes.
· Final impressions used for the fabrication of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, veneers)
· Dental implant impressions
· Silicone matrices for wax-ups, study models or treatment planning
· Edentulous impressions
· Silicone matrices used to create temporary restorations
· Excellent adaptation to the moist oral hard and soft tissues
· Excellent moisture displacement
· Exceptional readability and precision
· Flexible working times and fast setting phase
· Fresh peppermint scent
· Outstanding balance of physical properties
· Storage temperatures: 2 – 28 °C / 36 – 82 °F
Total Work Time [mins]
Mouth Set Time [mins]
Light Body [wash]
· 1 x 300ml Base
· 1 x 300ml Catalyst
· 2 x Measuring Scoops
· 2 x 50ml Light Body Cartridges