IVOCLAR VIVADENT TETRIC N-BOND UNIVERSAL 6GM
Tetric N-Bond Universal is a single-component, light-curing adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch. Tetric N-Bond Universal showed high bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin. Tetric N-Bond Universal is the universal bonding agent available in the traditional bottle as well as the unique VivaPen delivery for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with minimal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness.
8th Generation Bond
· Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
· Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
· Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
· Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites
· Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary/permanent cementation of indirect restorations.
· Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas
Tetric N-Bond Universal contains methacrylates, ethanol, water, highly dispersed silicon dioxide, initiators and stabilizers.
· UNIVERSAL APPLICATION - For direct and indirect bonding procedures and compatibility with all etching techniques
· PREDICTABLE RESULTS - High bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin
· UNIVERSAL DELIVERY - Available in bottles and the convenient VivaPen
Number of single-tooth applications per ml
· 1 x 6gm bottle
DIRECTION TO USE
· Dispense the desired amount of Tetric N-Bond Universal into a mixing well and apply it using a disposable applicator (e.g. Vivadent Applicator Brush). Protect the adhesive from light (e.g. VivaPad).
· Carefully close the bottle immediately after each use.
· A new disposable applicator must be used for each application.