IVOCLAR VIVADENT MONOBOND N 5GM
Universal, single-component bonding agent
Monobond N is the universal primer for the conditioning of all types of restoration surfaces
The primer enables users to achieve a strong and durable bond to any dental restorative material because it combines three different functional methacrylates – silane methacrylate, phosphoric methacrylate and sulfide methacrylate
Alcohol solution of silane methacrylate, phosphoric acid methacrylate and sulphide methacrylate.
For all indirect restorative materials:
· glass and oxide ceramics
· fibre-reinforced composites
· Suitable for all types of indirect restoration materials (glass and oxide ceramics, metal, composites, fiber-reinforced composite)
· Universal reaction time of 60 seconds
· Easy storage (refrigerated storage is unnecessary)
· Do not use Monobond N after the indicated date of expiration.
· Storage temperature 2–28 °C(36–82 °F)