IVOCLAR VIVADENT IVOCLEAN PASTE
Cleaning Paste for Prosthesis
The universal cleaning paste Ivoclean effectively cleans the bonding surfaces of prosthetic restorations after intraoral try-in and thus creates optimum pre-requisites for the adhesive luting procedure.
During intraoral try-in, the contamination of restoration surfaces with saliva cannot be avoided.
However, this contamination can pose a problem when the lab-fabricated restorations are adhesively cemented afterwards. The cleaning of saliva-contaminated restoration surfaces with phosphoric acid gel is only non-problematic when glass-ceramic restorations are involved.
Because of the surface-deactivating effect of phosphoric acid, this cleaning method cannot be used in conjunction with zirconium oxide ceramics and base metal alloys
· Dispersion of metal oxide particles in water
· Extraoral cleaning of pre-treated ceramic and metal restoration surfaces which have been contaminated during intraoral try-in
· Effective cleaning
· Universal – for all restorative materials
· Easy-to-use application
· Ivoclean allows you to effectively clean the saliva-contaminated bonding surfaces of restorations and thus create the basis for a strong, durable bond between the adhesive luting material and the restoration
Ivoclean performs its action on all dental restorative materials:
· Zirconium oxide ceramics
· Aluminium oxide ceramics
· Precious metal alloys
· Base metal alloys
· Lab-fabricated composite restorations
EASY TO USE
· Simply apply Ivoclean to the bonding surface of the restoration, leave it to react for 20 seconds and then rinse it off thoroughly with water. Subsequently, dry the bonding surface with oil-free air.
· If the stipulated working technique cannot be applied
· If cleaning is performed intraorally.
· For the cleaning of restorations which have come in contact with silicone-based pastes
– Store Ivoclean at 2-28°C (26-82 °F).
Storage stability can only be guaranteed, if the product is stored at the temperature indicated.
– Close bottle immediately after use.
– Shelf life: see expiry date on label.