IVOCLAR VIVADENT HELIOSIT ORTHODONTIC (SET OF 3)
Heliosit Orthodontic is a light-cured, highly translucent luting composite for orthodontic brackets (made either of metal or ceramic material).
After the enamel has been etched with phosphoric acid (37%), Heliosit Orthodontic is applied to establish a sound bond (metal and ceramic surfaces have to be pre-treated according to manufacturer's directions).
The monomer matrix consists of urethane dimethacrylate,Bis-GMA and decandiol dimethacrylate (85 wt%). The filler consists of highly dispersed silicon dioxide (14 wt%). Additional contents are catalysts and stabilizers (1 wt%).
· Cementation of brackets in orthodontics
· No dosing or mixing required
· The light-cured material allows the bracket to be conveniently positioned on the tooth surface without any time constraints
· The exceptional translucency of the material enables a thorough cure when it is exposed to polymerization light
· Flexural strength: 80 MPa
· Bond strength of brackets on etched enamel: ceramic: 10 MPa, metal: 12 MPa
· Store at 2–28 °C / 36–82 °F
· 3 x 2,5gm Syringes