Vinyl Polysiloxane Bite Registration Creme
Exabite II is an improved vinyl polysiloxane developed exclusively for occlusal registration.A-silicone material with properties especially adjusted to the requirements of bite registration.
· Good thixotropic properties produce outstanding occlusal details and accurate bite registrations
· High surface hardness
· Mixing and application directly from the cartridge
· Thixotropic properties with an ideal balance between stability and fluidity
· Snap set: working time up to 45'', setting time only 45''
· Stable and accurate
· Easy trimming and carving
Working Time (sec) 45
Setting Time (in the mouth) 45
2 x 50ml Cartridges