Click Image for Gallery
- Photosil Soft Putty by DPI is an addition silicone elastomeric impression material used to make precision dental impressions for extra-orally fabricated prostheses.
- They are supplied in two components:- the base and the catalyst.
- Photosil Soft Putty ensures excellent detail reproduction.
- It has a standard and quick setting time. No toxic substances are released during and after curing. It has high resistance to inorganic chemicals and ultraviolet rays. Photosil Soft Putty is biocompatible and non-toxic.
- Its low level of linear shrinkage and good mechanical properties make it a suitable impression material for making high quality dental impressions.
- The Photosil soft putty is two component silicons elastomers which cure at room temperature by an addition curing reaction.
Light Body Tubes:-
- 1 x 60ml Base Light Body Tube
- 1 x 60ml Catalyst Light Body Tube
- Soft Putty:-
- 1 x 300ml Base
- 1 x 300ml Catalyst
Soft Putty + Light Body:-
- Soft Putty : 1 x 300ml Base. 1x 300ml Catalyst
- Light Body : 2 x 50ml Cartridge
Light Body Cartridges:-
- 2 x 50ml Cartridge