Dual Cure Resin Cement
ParaCore is a dual-cured, glass-reinforced, radiopaque composite system available in three shades. The material simplifies the post & core restorative technique, because it is ideal for post cementation as well as core-build ups
Additionally, ParaCore in auto mix syringes is usable for cementation of indirect restorations.
The use of ParaCore as a fixing and abutment material establishes an optimum "monoblock bond interface" between dentin, post and crown to produce a restoration with an unusually long life and very high strength.
The perfectly matched bond and cement system form a closed product chain for clinically successful posts build ups with long-term stability.
Extended working time with
The working time of the ParaCore SLOW is extended to 60 seconds at 37° C, which allows completion of large restorations or cementing posts without time pressure. The ParaCore SLOW setting version can also be injected directly into the root canal with the fine root-canal mixing tip.
- Barium glass
- Amorphous silica
ParaBond Non-Rinse Conditioner (NRC) contains:
- Acrylamidosulfonic acid
ParaBond Adhesive A contains:
- Maleic acid
- Benzoyl peroxide
ParaBond Adhesive B contains:
- Permanent cementation for all types of root canal posts
- Core build-ups
- Permanent cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays (ceramic, metal, and composite)
- One Material for 3 Key Indications (post cementation, core-build ups, crown & bridge cementation)
- 3 Shades: dentin, white and translucent
- Optimal monoblock bond interface between the dentin-post-crown
- Superior bond strength and durability
- Stable consistency
- Contains fluoride
· 2 x 5ml - White ParaPost
· 2 x 5ml - Dentin ParaCore Automix
· 1 x ParaBond Non-Rinse Conditioner - 3.0 ml
· 1 x ParaBond Adhesive A - 3.0 ml
· 1 x ParaBond Adhesive B - 3.0 ml Accessories