Provisional filling material, No light curing is needed; sets with saliva for perfect marginal seal, Non-eugenol, won't affect final cementation, Radiopaque, Creamy consistency for easy adaptation in the cavitiy, No mixing, no waste of material Easy removal in large portions, Ideal surface hardness for posterior provisional fillings
After rolling the dispensed Coltosol F into a ball with your fingers, simply press it into the prepared cavity.
Coltosol F can be easily removed in large pieces using a bur or an excavator without leaving any residues.
- Fluoride release
- Radioopacity for the perfect control of the treatment result
- Perfect marginal seal
- Eugenol-free, no effect on the curing of composites
- Ideal surface hardness for provisional fillings in posteriors as well as for root canal sealings
- Creamy consistency for easy adaptation in the cavity
- Good retention in the cavity
- No mixing, no waste of material
- Simple setting by the action of saliva
- Easy removal in large portions
- Long shelf life