BIODINAMICA MASTER FLOW COMPOSITE
Light-cured Low Viscosity Flowable Composite,
used as restorative material
FLOW is a light curing composite, hybrid, presents low viscosity and it is
made with micro particles organically modified and also presenting strengthener resistance, more brightness and less shrinkage after polymerization.
MASTER FLOW presents high flow allowing access in micro cavities. Easy placement and not soluble in the mouth environment. It is compatible with all bonding systems and composites. Radiopaque characteristics.
· Bisphenol A Glicidil-methecrylate (34,33%)
· Urethane Ethildimethacrylate
· Inorganic Filler (35,70%)
· Pigments and Catalysts
· MASTER FLOW is a composite indicate for anterior or posterior definitive aesthetic dental restoration as a first application (initial layer) under light cured composite (Master Fill)
· Micro-cavities restoration
· Cervical restoration
· Preventive restoration in premolar and molar teeth
· Ceramic and composites restoration repairs
· Dental structures fillings
· Adhesive cementing of ceramic or composite restoration
· Splinting of teeth with mobility
· Dental fragments bonding
· High mechanical resistance
· Great flow, allowing access to micro-cavities
· Easy handling
· High brilliance
· Color stability and durability
· Variety of colors
· Use versatility
· 1 x 2g Syringe
DIRECTION TO USE
· STEP 1: Make the crown polishing with pumice powder and water.
· STEP 2: Accomplish the clinical procedures of cavity preparation according to required technique.
· STEP 3: Select the shade with the tooth still moist.
· STEP 4: Place rubber dam.
· STEP 5: Apply the 37% Phosphoric Acid (a.e. Ataque Gel) during 15 seconds for dentin and 30 seconds for enamel.
· STEP 6: Rinse thoroughly with water for 30 seconds.
· STEP 7: Dry but do not dehydrate the dentin though soft airflow.It is important to dry the enamel but do not dehydrate the dentin.
· STEP 8: Apply the bonding agent (a.e. Master Bond DE) according to manufacture's instructions.
· STEP 9: Apply MASTER FLOW to fill the cavity as the initial layer (thickness min. 1 mm and max 2 mm).
· STEP 10: Light Cure.
· STEP 11: Place with composite.