BIODINAMICA INTERIM KIT
Temporary Restorative Material for temporary filling of prepared tooth
Biodenmica Interim Kit is used as a therapeutic base for temporary restoration and cavities filling
Eugenol and acetic acid glacial
- INTERIM is a temporary intermediate restorative material
- It is used as a therapeutic basis for temporary restoration and cavities filling
· Great marginal sealing
· Resistant to compression and abrasion
· The color of the powder is ivory
· Easy to manipulate and insertion inside the dental cavity
· Antiseptic and sedative properties due to Eugenol
· Insoluble on the oral environment
· It's hydrogenic concentration has pH 7-8, even at the moment that the product is placed in tooth. By this reason is one of the less irritant cement used in Dentistry
· Pulp protective
· Easy to remove
· Zinc Oxide and Eugenol (modified) based material.
· Reduced setting time: 5-8 minutes.
· Presents strength.
· Presents resistance to abrasion.
· Antiseptic and sedative properties due to Eugenol.
· Insoluble in oral environment.
· Biocompatibility as acts a pulp protective.
· Promotes marginal sealing.
· Setting time: 5 to 8 minutes (approximately)
· Powder-liquid ratio: 6:1 (in weight)
· pH = 7-8 (hydrogenic concentration)
· 1 x 38g Powder
· 1 x 15ml Liquid
DIRECTION TO USE
Powder/liquid ratio 6:1 in weight.
· Step 1. On a flat glass plate dispense one measure of powder and one drop of liquid, divide powder into 3 equal
· Step 2. Mix 1/3 of the powder with the liquid and espatule during 20 seconds
· Step 3. Add more 1/3 of the powder and espatule during 20 seconds
· Step 4. Finally add remaining 1/3 of the powder and espatule during 20 seconds until obtain a low adherent mass to the glass plate