BIODINAMICA BIOCAL DENTIN
Light-Cured Calcium Hydroxide Paste, Used as
Base cement for Pulp protection
BIOCAL is a photopolymerizable radiopaque calcium hydroxide
BIOCAL does not inhibit polymerization of self or light curing
It has a similar color to dentin, which prevents its influence on the final coloration of composite resin restorations.
The product has been formulated to exhibit high dissolution resistance by phosphoric acid used in acid etching of dental structures.
- Urethane Ethildimethacrylate
- Inorganic Filler
- Barium Sulfate
- BIOCAL is indicated for pulp protection and covering under restorative materials, cement and other base material and as a metal and dentin opacifier.
- Its formulation also offers potential adhesion to metal surfaces acting as an opacifier in prosthetic repairs.
· Ready to use.
· Application controlled by syringe.
· Light Curing saves time economy and less waste of product.
· Do not interfere in the esthetic result of restorative materials.
· Practical & economical.
· Color: similar to dentin.
· Insoluble in water.
· High resistance to phosphoric acid.
· Use versatility can be used with all restorative materials.
· 1 x 2g Syringe.
DIRECTION TO USE
STEP 1: Wash and dry the cavity.
STEP 2: Select BIOCAL shade (dentin or white) and apply a thin layer (max. 0,2mm) with spatula or brush.
STEP 3: Remove material excess.
STEP 4: Light cure during 20 seconds.